I ran into some health issues in September. Of course, I ignored them. By early January things started to get pretty bad. I turned orange... My skin was orange, the whites of my eyes were orange. After lots of tests and several doctors later, I was diagnosed with Autoimmune Liver Disease. This just means that my immune system is now attacking my liver. My immune system turning on me and attacking things it shouldn't is not new to me. This is just one more thing to add to my Immune abnormality collection! Once again, this experience softened my heart and taught me how amazing it is to feel healthy, and how fragile life can be.
I'm Glowing!
Liver Biopsy Day
My older sis came out to stay with me for a bit. She was a fantastic nurse!
I am so grateful for everyone that helped me through this time in my life. My parents, family, Inlaws, and friends all were so amazing to me. It was hard and very weird for me to not clean my house or take care of my childrens needs, but it was so helpful to me! It was also comforting to Andrew to know that I had help since he was miles and miles away.
. This is me just three days after treatment...No more ORANGE! (although it was kinda neat to have vampire eyes)
And Speaking of ORANGE.........
And Speaking of ORANGE.........