My Labor and Delivery was GREAT! Well, as great as it can labor and delivery could get. It was chill, peaceful, and pretty uneventful! Everything went perfect. I felt no pain! Best Epi ever! Everything was always just fine with the baby. Everything stayed just fine with me. I just slept!
Last picture being pregnant
We could not figure out the hospital gown for the life of us!
Hanging out with the Doc
My partner in crime
Time to scrub up, suit up and catch a baby!
Time Line Of The Day
6am: Arrive at hospital
6:30 am: put on hospital gown
7:00 am: Still putting on Hospital gown
8:00am Started PITT
9:00 am: Doctor breaks water
11:00 am: epidural
12:00pm I sleep and Andrew is board
12:30 pm: MIL comes and rubs my legs (a tradition now!)
1:00pm: I still sleep. Andrew goes to lunch with his sister
2:00pm: I'm still sleeping. Andrew watches ESPN
3:00pm They tell me I'm getting close. I go back to sleep!
3:25pm I start pushing
3:36:pm Baby boy was born!
Couldn't ask for a better day then that!